PARTY DEPOSIT PAYMENT
1. Your deposit payment of £75 secures your party booking.
2. You will have the opportunity to adjust your numbers at the final payment stage (48 hours before the date of the party).
3. Maximum party numbers are based on the room / area allocated at the time of booking.
5. Maximum numbers are site specific.
1. Please note we cannot apply an offer without a code or add an offer to your booking later.
2. Promotional codes or discounts may have an expiry date. After the expiry date, the offer code or discount will not be valid.
3. All offers are subject to availability.
4. Oaty & Joey’s reserves the right to withdraw any offer at any time without prior notice.
5. Please read Terms & Conditions of specific offers.
1. Your deposit is non-refundable.
2. Cancellation of your party providing us with less than 48 hours’ notice will be referred to the General Manager who will reserve the right to make a decision to offer an alternative party date.
3. If you postpone your party due to sickness, your party can be rescheduled without incurring an administration fee, if 48 hours notice is given prior to the party date.
4. Rescheduled parties will need to take place within 14 days from the cancellation date.
1. Final payment is due the day of the party.
2. We request that you advise us of your final party numbers no less than 48 hours prior to your party date.
3. We are happy for you to increase your numbers within reason, and as long as you have not reached your maximum room/area capacity.
4. Oaty & Joey’s reserves the right to refuse extra party guests if you have reached your maximum capacity for your party area.
PARTY PARENT RESPONSIBILITIES
1. The party parent should not arrive any earlier than 10 to 15 minutes prior to the party start time to meet the party host.
2. The party parent will need to provide the party host with a completed party guest list on arrival.
3. It is the party parent’s responsibility to inform party guests to arrive no more than a few minutes before the party start time.
4. Latecomers will not receive additional time and we are not able to restructure the party to accommodate late arrivals.
5. It is the party parent’s responsibility to inform us at time of booking if someone at the party has specialist dietary requirements.
6. The party parent and adult guests are responsible for all party children at all times.
7. The party parent should explain Oaty & Joey’s “Rules of Play” to the children.
8. The party parent should ensure that all children are dressed appropriately.
9. The party parent must ensure all children wear socks when using the equipment. It is advisable to bring spare socks on the day.
10. No spray foam, poppers, streamers or external piñatas permitted.
11. The party parent must ensure that all party children are collected by their parent or guardian at the end of the party time.
12. The party parent must ensure that the party room is vacated with all belongings at the end of the allocated party time.
PARTY HOST RESPONSIBILITIES
1. The Party Host will greet the guests on arrival. The party host will not wait for late party guests, as this will disrupt the party structure.
2. The Party Host will serve food to the children in the party room / area.
3. The Party Host will interact with children and more importantly make sure they have a fantastic time.
4. The Party Host will provide a good level of service to both party parents and children. The Party Host’s primary focus will be the children.
1. Management reserve the right to change the party room allocated at the time of booking without prior notice.
2. Oaty & Joey’s reserves the right to close rides, the play frame, slides and remove equipment from use during our trading hours, for any reason, without compensation. We will endeavour to inform you of any non-availability of any equipment or facility prior to a party.
PARTY FEEDBACK & COMPLAINTS
1. If you have any problems during your party, it is important that you speak to the Duty Manager immediately to enable swift resolution.
2. In the unlikely event that the problem cannot be resolved at the time, please email full details of your grievance to firstname.lastname@example.org where your complaint will be thoroughly investigated following our internal complaints procedure.